Location: Richmond, VA or Remote Nationwide
Are you looking to join a team where you can grow your sales skills and make a difference?
We are looking for a SaaS Sales Manager that will be responsible for prospecting and qualifying leads for our innovative dashboard visualization technology. The Sales manager calls prospective customers, qualifies leads, conducts online demos, manages pre-sale customer relations, drafts proposals, and follows the lead through completion of sale.
A viable candidate has to have a minimum of (3) years of Inside Sales experience. Need someone that can manage the team and help this team close deals over the phone!
This role plays a vital part in helping drive growth at First Arriving. First Arriving is a fast-growing technology and marketing company serving the public safety and local government market based in Richmond, Virginia with clients across North America.
Role & Requirements
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions.
- Strong time management skills.
- Manage & motivate an Inside Sales team of (3-5) Sales Reps.
- Drive sales to new clients (through prospecting and cold calling) in order to exceed monthly and annual sales goals.
- Manage and close multiple leads within a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures.
- Able to demonstrate strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss technical concepts to all audiences, ranging from non-technical people to executive level technical decision-makers.
- Well organized with a sense of urgency, able to set; communicate; and meet aggressive deadlines with competing priorities and sales quotas.
- Give polished presentations and demos to potential customers and provide a solution that clearly resolves a pain expressed by a customer.
- Expert oral and written communications skills and able to handle high volume traffic; ready to engage customers all day, every day.
- Documented history of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to hire, train and retain high performing Sales Reps
- Experience with s CRM and best practices in standard sales technology.
- You have a vibrant and energetic personality with the ability to quickly develop trust, rapport, and strong relationships.
- You are tech savvy and enjoy learning about innovative products.
- Relevant experience in a customer-facing role selling to local government agencies. Must have experience selling SaaS/Cloud Software.
- Minimum of 3+ years as a Sales Rep.
- Cover Letter must be included.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year with Bonus/Commission opportunity
How to Apply
Email a cover letter and a current resume to [email protected]. Submissions without this information will not be considered. No phone calls or in person visits please.