Location: Richmond, VA or Remote Nationwide
This key position will manage marketing projects for broad-reaching marketing initiatives that drive lead generation. This role plays a vital part in helping drive growth at First Arriving. First Arriving is a fast-growing technology and marketing company serving the public safety and local government market based in Richmond, Virginia with clients across North America. This role is responsible for creating, executing, and supporting marketing projects.
- Develop project and marketing plans that generate high-quality leads.
- Provides communication updates and identifies and communicates potential obstacles to successful project completion, including understanding and setting priorities to balance resources.
- Tracks and reports metrics related to key projects, processes, and initiatives.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to introduce new initiatives, components of initiatives, and process improvements to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of projects and objectives.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develops, executes, and measures marketing projects to ensure optimal effectiveness and that deadlines and budgets are met.
- Generate high volume and quality leads.
- Optimize integrated marketing campaigns success through management and deployment of automated campaigns, ongoing testing, metric review and performance analysis.
- Develop with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels to increase SEO through social media, pay per click campaigns, lead generation campaigns.
- Grow engagement of target markets, managing audiences/list development and developing impactful messaging.
- Utilizes project management tools such as marketing creative briefs, project deliverable/milestone charts, and communication plans.
- Compiles and communicates project information internally to keep stakeholders informed of progress of deliverables and any risks or issues that develop.
- Ensure that all marketing activities adheres to our brand positioning and guidelines.
- Strong organization, communication, and teamwork skills – the ability to work with all levels of management/staff and across departments to collect info and build consensus; the ability to motivate and drive teams to meet task deadlines.
- Experience analyzing and/or managing multiple marketing campaign executions. Marketing agency experience is a plus!
- Ability to balance project deliverables among existing resources and within deadlines.
- Experience managing campaigns and integrated digital marketing initiatives.
- 3-5 years of integrated marketing experience preferred.
- Experience marketing a SaaS product to local government or public safety agencies a plus.
How to Apply
Email a cover letter and a current resume to [email protected]. Submissions without this information will not be considered. No phone calls or in person visits please.