You are a passionate and experienced ROAD WARRIOR who excels at managing a large, multi-state territory firsthand.
Please note: This role has a true travel demand of 90% meaning you are guaranteed to be away from home 3-4 nights/week.
- Must live within the assigned territory
- Willingness and desire to travel with flexible hours
- Excellent persuasion skills and ability to spot new opportunities and see the big picture
- Strong networking skills for building and maintaining business relationships
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills to understand and meet client needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel), Excellent computer skills
- A valid driver’s license
You’ll be responsible for establishing new accounts, servicing existing accounts and obtaining orders while managing your travel schedule and book of business. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Organize schedule daily/weekly/monthly to call on existing and potential new customer accounts
- Training & support maintenance and ongoing economic analysis of dealer networks
- Implement and manage our “WEARTEST” program with key accounts
- Attend regional and/or national trade shows and internal sales meetings as required
- Update and inform management and sales team on activity and status within your territory
- Forecast development and vision for your market, including competitive analysis and market research
- Achieve revenues as planned in the forecast
- Maintain an average of 8 customer visits per week and provide visit reports by the end of each day
- Comply with the HAIX brand image (clothing, sample bags, car logo, etc.)
- Manage territory sales/goals and analyze monthly sales numbers/turnover
- Work with dealers to control stock, customer offers and price lists
- Collaborate with distribution regarding special product needs and order processing from Germany
- This position reports to the President, Vice President and Sales Director of HAIX North America, Inc.
HAIX is proud to offer competitive salary and benefits packages, an outstanding company environment that fosters growth, education & development and a product and mission you can confidently stand behind.
How To Apply
Please click here for instructions on how to apply or email your resume to [email protected].